Assists saw operator in loading and unloading of material. Help sales people to pull and arrange material for customer viewing. Unload and load material deliveries, installation vans, and generally in charge of moving and arranging all material.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, stocking, unloading, order pulling, and processing.
- Moves material to specified locations utilizing a variety of material handling equipment.
- Ensures that all shortages, scrap and returns are physically reconciled to stock and transactions are completed daily.
- Performs proper palletizing for safe transport
- Assists with cycle-counting of raw and/or finished goods inventory
- Must be dependable, accurate, customer focused, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills to support departmental and company goals.
- Must be able to effectively coordinate with others and work as a team member.
- Must be tolerant of differences, open to change, prioritize time, resources and goals.
- Consistently puts forth exceptional effort, works efficiently, and is able to keep up with assigned work load.
- Ability to motivate self to achieve the company’s goals on safety, quality, productivity, and customer service.
Ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, reach, crouch, bend, or kneel, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
Exerts up to 50 pounds of force, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rocktops Granite and Stone Fabrication LLC
Mike Hyer doesn’t do things a little bit. So when the opportunity to start a stone countertop company came up, he grabbed Tim Richardson and they plunged into it like Thelma & Louise. But, unlike those two, Mike and Tim used rock to their advantage. With decades of construction, remodeling and landscaping experience between them, Mike and Tim opened Rocktops* in 2013.
Rocktops’ original home was in Olathe near I-35 and 151 st Street. As staff, inventory and clientele quickly grew, so did the company’s reputation for service, quality and innovation. With added technology and machinery, the starter home felt tight. In early 2018, Rocktops moved the entire operation to its current spacious Showroom & Slabratory, also in Olathe, where the team has room to serve more clients and get more creative.
Rocktops has installed stone in more than 10,000 homes and businesses, and one MLS soccer stadium and training facility. Mike and Tim credit the talented, dedicated and thoughtful team for making Rocktops the new stone trendsetter in the Kansas City area.
Company Website: www.rocktopskc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)