Job Description: Seeking a full-time employee to support customers through the technical project development process. The ideal candidate will confidently interface with Sales, Operations, and Applications team members to drive sales results and deliver optimized project solutions to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop optimized project solutions for customers
- Respond to customer opportunities
- Listen to, understand, and overcome objections
- Prepare site specific project layouts using both proprietary design tools and CAD software
- Complete project proposals including quotes and site-specific project layouts
- Coordinate with Customer Support Team to ensure timely fulfillment of projects
- Proactively pursue new customer accounts
- Communicate value proposition and develop interest in solutions
- Provide effective answers to customer product questions
- Actively follow up with interested customers
- Manage customer account and opportunity information in CRM
- Provide great service and support to customers, internal and external
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communications skills both oral and written
- Proficiency in 2D CAD software
- 2 years or more professional experience preferred
- Willingness to travel occasionally to support customers and project opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
- Ability to work as part of a team and also be able to work autonomously when necessary
Competitive wages and benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rocktops Granite and Stone Fabrication LLC
Mike Hyer doesn’t do things a little bit. So when the opportunity to start a stone countertop company came up, he grabbed Tim Richardson and they plunged into it like Thelma & Louise. But, unlike those two, Mike and Tim used rock to their advantage. With decades of construction, remodeling and landscaping experience between them, Mike and Tim opened Rocktops* in 2013.
Rocktops’ original home was in Olathe near I-35 and 151 st Street. As staff, inventory and clientele quickly grew, so did the company’s reputation for service, quality and innovation. With added technology and machinery, the starter home felt tight. In early 2018, Rocktops moved the entire operation to its current spacious Showroom & Slabratory, also in Olathe, where the team has room to serve more clients and get more creative.
Rocktops has installed stone in more than 10,000 homes and businesses, and one MLS soccer stadium and training facility. Mike and Tim credit the talented, dedicated and thoughtful team for making Rocktops the new stone trendsetter in the Kansas City area.
Company Website: www.rocktopskc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)