- Arriving at scheduled appointments at customer locations within agreed-upon and scheduled window of time.
- Measure using laser equipment for and assemble templates that would serve as exact dimensions for the stone/granite/marble applications, in conjunctions with the job specifications.
- Complete work orders by making notations for all required measurements, polished edges, cutouts plus radiuses in the tops and any other necessary specification desired by the customer for the job.
- Confirm any missing information (such as missing faucets specs, missing cooktop specs, etc.) regarding the job with onsite customer or job super.
- Provide critical information to the customer concerning the templating and installation process.
- Communicate any relevant information about the job to the salesperson, operations staff or production staff on a timely basis.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and photos to hand-off to office staff within 24 hours from the time of templating.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rocktops Granite and Stone Fabrication LLC
Mike Hyer doesn’t do things a little bit. So when the opportunity to start a stone countertop company came up, he grabbed Tim Richardson and they plunged into it like Thelma & Louise. But, unlike those two, Mike and Tim used rock to their advantage. With decades of construction, remodeling and landscaping experience between them, Mike and Tim opened Rocktops* in 2013.
Rocktops’ original home was in Olathe near I-35 and 151 st Street. As staff, inventory and clientele quickly grew, so did the company’s reputation for service, quality and innovation. With added technology and machinery, the starter home felt tight. In early 2018, Rocktops moved the entire operation to its current spacious Showroom & Slabratory, also in Olathe, where the team has room to serve more clients and get more creative.
Rocktops has installed stone in more than 10,000 homes and businesses, and one MLS soccer stadium and training facility. Mike and Tim credit the talented, dedicated and thoughtful team for making Rocktops the new stone trendsetter in the Kansas City area.
Company Website: www.rocktopskc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)