Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full Cycle AP
- Full Cycle AR
- Update and maintain W-9’s for all vendors
- Mail out 1099’s at end of year
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Two years of Accounting Experience
- 1 year of Payroll Experience
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and basic mathematic skills
- Advanced computer skills, specifically with Excel, Google Sheets and Adobe
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills, over the phone and in-person
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- 3 years of QuickBooks experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rocktops Granite and Stone Fabrication LLC
Mike Hyer doesn’t do things a little bit. So when the opportunity to start a stone countertop company came up, he grabbed Tim Richardson and they plunged into it like Thelma & Louise. But, unlike those two, Mike and Tim used rock to their advantage. With decades of construction, remodeling and landscaping experience between them, Mike and Tim opened Rocktops* in 2013.
Rocktops’ original home was in Olathe near I-35 and 151 st Street. As staff, inventory and clientele quickly grew, so did the company’s reputation for service, quality and innovation. With added technology and machinery, the starter home felt tight. In early 2018, Rocktops moved the entire operation to its current spacious Showroom & Slabratory, also in Olathe, where the team has room to serve more clients and get more creative.
Rocktops has installed stone in more than 10,000 homes and businesses, and one MLS soccer stadium and training facility. Mike and Tim credit the talented, dedicated and thoughtful team for making Rocktops the new stone trendsetter in the Kansas City area.
Company Website: www.rocktopskc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)