- Perform scheduled installations of custom countertops.
- Load and unload countertops ensuring safety and quality protocols are followed.
- Complete every installation according to company expectations and leave each job site in an orderly and clean manner.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good motor vehicle report.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Construction Experience is a plus.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to finger, grasp, handle or feel, reach, crouch, bend, or kneel, and perform repetitive motions of the hands and/or wrists.
- Exerts up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 100 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
- Bilingual preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mike Hyer started Rocktops in 2013. As a general contractor that had used other countertop companies, he recognized their shortfalls in creating a good customer experience. The idea was to offer better material options, more efficient communication, turn-key installations, and ultimately an overall great experience! We have grown to 88 employees and have installed stone in more than 15,000 jobs in homes, businesses, and two professional sports stadiums in the KC Metro. Mike credits the talented, dedicated, and thoughtful team for making Rocktops the new stone trendsetter in the KC area.
WHO WE ARE
We're a collection of fearless guides, skilled crafters and creative thinkers. We’re into cool things and cool people and making the spaces we touch look really cool. We go bold, we go forward, we rock the right way. We design, sell, fabricate and install stone. Let’s get together and do something cool.
WANNA JOIN US?
Company Website: www.rocktopskc.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)